- Titanic TourThe White Star Line was the owner of two ill-fated luxury liners whose demise are closely connected with Halifax.
- Excursion with young childrenOver the years, Blue Diamond Tours has developed an itinerary that has worked very well for families coming to Halifax.
- Hike the Atlantic CoastlineHike (not stroll) along the rugged rocky Atlantic coastline of Nova Scotia approximately 5.5 hours
- Salt Marsh Hiking TrailsWant to get out and get some fresh, clean Nova Scotia air? Various lengths
- Hike Cape SplitCape Split is a great hike to a spectacular view of one of Nova Scotia's most famous rock formations 7 Hours
- Shore Excursion: A An orientation of historic Halifaxapproximately 1.4 hours
- Shore Excursion: B Full City Tour of historic Halifaxapproximately 2.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: C Full City Tour of historic Halifax includes one hour visit to Citadel Fortressapproximately 3.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: D City Tour Halifax and Peggy's Coveapproximately 5 hours
- Shore Excursion: E Touring the historic & scenic Gold Coastapproximately 6.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: F Bay of Fundy + Tidal Bore and moreapproximately 4.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: G Land Evangeline - history of Acadians & New England Plantersapproximately 6.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: H Tour of St. Margaret's, Mahone Bay and Lunenburgapproximately 6 hours
- Shore Excursion: I Peggy's Cove & Saint Margaret's Bayapproximately 6 hours
- Shore Excursion: J Tour Halifax, Peggy's Cove, St. Margaret's Bay, Mahone Bay & Lunenburgapproximately 6 hours
- Shore Excursion: K Sea-Kayaking: Coastal Hiking: Boat Tour: Golfapproximately 4.75 hours
- Shore Excursion: V Vineyards of Nova Scotia Excursionapproximately 6.5 hours
- Shore Excursion: W Sites associated with White Star Lines - Titanic & SS Atlantic - City of Halifax and moreapproximately 5 hours
Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Blue Diamond Tours:
- Since 1995 individual and personal service to visitors to Canada’s Maritime Provinces.
- More than 4000 Happy Guests
- Proud member of:
- Destination Halifax
- Destination Cape Breton
- Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
- Better Business Bureau
Blue Diamond Tours is pleased to offer private shore excursions for those seeking a more personal, up-scale way of enjoying their time ashore in Halifax, Sydney and Charlottetown
- Peggy's Cove
- St Margaret's Bay - Mahone Bay
- Grand Pre
- The Bay of Fundy
- Annapolis Valley
- The Eastern Shore aka “The Gold Coast”
- Historical Halifax
Blue Diamond Tours will design the perfect customized cruise ship shore excursion itinerary that includes:
- all the must see sights in the Halifax region of Nova Scotia,
- meals arrangement,
- necessary extras and
- escorting your group from the cruise ship and back to the port.
All of our cruise ship shore excursions can be specially customized to meet our client's needs for groups of any size.
Tell us where and how long and we will take care of all the details to make your trip memorable.
The excursions listed to the right for Halifax - Sydney - Charlottetown will help you choose the outing that will make your day in that port unforgettable.
For more information on what goes into planning a tour please read the following two articles: