Are you looking to do:
- personal archival research
- walk on the very soil they did
- see the cemetery where some now rest
- all tied in with sightseeing, some history sites and local cuisine
- small group trips (one to six persons)
- customized itineraries designed specifically for you
- input as to where to direct your genealogical research
- arrange for a visit to the Nova Scotia Genealogical Society's Member's Only Research Library
- full transportation with a knowledgeable professional driver-guide
- accommodations with breakfast daily
- entry fees where required (non-genealogical sites)
- all road, bridge and ferry tolls
- AND we know the quicker, efficient and effective routes - we don't get lost!
Let us know what you:
- wish to research
- when is the ideal date(s) for you
- how many persons will be with you
Greg was the best tour guide we've ever had! Knowledgeable, entertaining and accommodating to our requests above and beyond. Quite the story-teller as well. He knew the areas and their histories, and he seemed to know people everywhere we went. It was truly a pleasure to be chauffeured around by him every day. Thanks again for arranging our tremendous tour.
Randy Y and Cathy B
Interested in this trip?
Nous offrons maintenant des visites en français.
Ahora ofrecemos tours en español.